THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
- finding someone aesthetically pleasing
- being sexually attracted to someone
- being romantically attracted to someone
WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND
It boils down to this;
Finding someone sexually attractive: I want to have sex with you.
Finding someone romantically attractive: I want to date you.
Finding someone aesthetically pleasing: I want to draw you.
If it’s all three, you’re fucked.
- Being white doesn’t automatically make you a racist.
- Being a man doesn’t automatically make you a sexist.
- Being a heterosexual doesn’t automatically make you homophobic.
- Being cisgendered doesn’t automatically make you transphobic.
- Existing as a part of the majority does not automatically make you an oppressor to the minority.
My photo please do not remove caption (・ω・)ノ
- A compliment
- A story
- Why you follow me
- If you met me what would you do
- A cute message
- One thing you want to tell me
- One thing you want to know about me
The GazettE - Rock & Read Magazine